Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls are so fun to shop for!

I have always said I wanted a boy first, but there is so much fun stuff to buy for girls! All we really want is a healthy baby and will be excited no matter boy or girl, but if its a girl I already have so much stuff picked out...POOR JASON, literally!

Love this bib from Snuggles Of Love! And, think I will use that pattern to base the room off of. Maybe paint the walls that green color and use this fabric for the valance, quilt and other accent pieces.

Love Love everything on Ruffle Butts! Definitely need a few pairs of those bloomers and who can resist the legwarmers, crawlers and tights! Also found some great headbands, Sissy Britches and shoes and on Etsy - HoneyandChild

Here are the pieces I will pull for inspiration for a girls room:


No comments:

Post a Comment