Wednesday, August 18, 2010

13 Weeks!

Hello second trimester! We had our monthly check-up this morning and everything went well. I wasn't too impressed with the Dr. we met with today, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the rainy weather and will see if I feel the same the next time I meet with her. Jason's said maybe it's me and not her - ha so true!

There are 4-6 doctors in our practice so we are trying to meet with all of them so when the time comes we aren't meeting them in the delivery room. Depending on the big arrival and which doctor is on call depends who we will get.

Although this Dr. was really pushing inducing that way I get to pick my doctor to deliver. I am not a big fan of this and felt like telling her right now the only way I would agree to be induced other than health reasons is not to have you in that delivery room!

Baby's heartbeat was in the 150's. Everything else was healthy and normal. Our next appt. is Sept. 16 and if baby cooperates we should know the sex on Oct. 14.

My mom says it's the only surprise in life that you get. My response, Mom, for 28 years we have celebrated Christmas together and not once did I ever not know what I was getting before I opened my presents - so why would this surprise you?! If I can know I have to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment