Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boring!

I am sorry for being so quiet. The truth is I have a pretty boring pregnancy, which isn't a bad thing.

We are counting in days now - down to 17 & counting to the official due date!

They are estimating him to be 5 lbs 10 oz as of our last sonogram on Jan. 28. He is a small little peanut. His belly is only measuring in the 4th percentile. They think he is just a skinny baby and aren't alarmed. The most important thing is that his head size is right where it is supposed to be. We are having another sonogram on Feb. 9th to check his growth progress. It is possible they will decide to induce if he isn't making growth progress. Stay tuned - we may have a V-Day baby and maybe he will share a b-day with his future wifey, Josie, Feb. 13.

At my last appointment on Feb. 4, I was measuring almost 2 cm and was 50% effaced, so we are moving right along. I still feel great. My hands are swollen and are numb a lot of the time. It's annoying more than anything. I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings since December. I look forward to wearing them again!

You know Ralphie's little brother from the Christmas story who falls in the snow all bundled up and can't get up. That is how I feel most of the time I try to get out of bed or off the couch. I know I am still pretty tiny, but I do feel like a rolly-poly!

No comments:

Post a Comment