Saturday, October 30, 2010

Complaint

OMG! This pregnancy has been really great so far and if this is my biggest complaint then I guess I have it easy, but it is driving me crazy. I get up every 2 hours in the night to pee - I mean how much can my bladder really be holding and where is it coming from?!?!?

I am still convinced we may be doomed when Peanut makes his appearance since he has made it so easy for me so far. Fingers crossed he is a good baby and nothing like either one of his parents!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nat! Just wait until the 3T :) Maybe it is a boy thing, but I peed way more often with Luke than with Emily. But I also carried him lower than her. Just think, he is getting you ready for feeding him every 2 hours ;) Love ya! And you are right, if that is your biggest complaint, you are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete